At Makkar Law PC, we provide our clients with expertise in civil and family disputes, immigration, commercial and residential tenancies and small claims matters.
We foster an environment of responsibility that guides all our actions and decisions. We believe in vigorously pursuing our clients’ interests while always maintaining civility to the bench and our fellow members of the Bar. We are committed to the promotion of diversity in the legal profession, ongoing professional education and lifelong learning.
When you walk through our doors, your goals become our goals. We hold ourselves to the highest standard of client service. We will listen to you and develop an individual strategy for you that takes into account all of your needs.
At Makkar Law, we are committed to providing clients with superior legal services in a prompt manner and at a reasonable cost. We work hard to stay on the cutting edge of the law.
We value the strong relationships we have with our clients. The relationship between client and lawyer must be based upon respect, trust, and mutual confidence. Makkar Law values direct, and open communication with its clients so that the clients understand their legal matters and the services with which they are being provided. Makkar Law endeavors to understand clients’ needs, tailoring its service uniquely to each in order to meet and exceed clients’ objectives and expectations.
At Makkar Law, you will find experience you value, and people you can trust. Client satisfaction is our goal.
The legal services provided by us include the following:
• Contract disputes • Small claims
• Debt recovery • Partition and sale
• Fraud litigation • Negligence claims
• Commercial lease • Real estate disputes
• Residential Tenancies
• Divorce & separation • Marriage contracts
• Equalization of Property • Child support
• Separation agreements • Spousal support
• Child custody & access
• Canadian immigration • Canadian citizenship
• Spousal sponsorship • Judicial Review
• Immigration appeals • PR Card
• Canadian Experience Class
• Preparation of Wills • Notarizations
• Power of attorney • Legal opinions
• Affidavits & Declarations • Change of Name
• Visa Invitation Letters • Travel Consent
• Certification of documents